I have an invader!
This thing (mushroom?) just started sprouting in my pothos yesterday. Any advice on how best to get rid of it for good? Thanks!
    • 2
    Pei Cute little mushroom! While it's harmless to your plants, it is an indicator that you've been either overwatering your plant OR too much humidity has accumulate in the soil. I learn a lot from here > https://www.thesill.com/blogs/plants-101/mushrooms-in-my-plants
    • 1
    Anna I’ve had those pop up in my bigger flowering plants. They usually just wilt and fall off, or you can pull it up.